Points of sale
The Prestige card (1 year of museums) is only sold by the Montréal Museums Society, online or on site. The other two cards with or without public transit (STM) are also available at the Montréal Museums Society, online and in some museums.
For online purchases, check the delivery standards or contact us and we will deliver your Montréal Museums Pass directly where you will be staying in Montréal.
Please note that your Montréal Museum Pass will not be sent to you by email.
You will receive your order by regular mail.
Montréal Museums Society
333 Peel street
Montréal (Québec) H3C 3R9
T. 514 845-6873, ext. 204
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on statutory holidays.
Cash or VISA only.
1255 Peel street, suite 100
Montréal, Québec H3B 4V4
Avril 1st to May 8: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
May 9 to October 9: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
October 10 to March 31: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed : December 25, January 1st
Tourist Welcome Office in Old Montréal
174 Notre-Dame Street East
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1C2
Opening hours from May 1st to October 30, 2016
May: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
June to September: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
October: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
2, Sainte-Catherine Street East
Montreal (Quebec), H2X 1K4
Sunday and Monday, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday to Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
At the following museums
- Canadian Center for Architecture
- Centre d'histoire de Montréal
- Château Ramezay Historic Site and Museum of Montréal
- Marguerite-Bourgeoys Museum
- McCord Museum
- Montreal Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Montréal Science Center
- Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal
- Musée des Hospitalières de l'Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal
- Musée des maîtres et artisans du Québec
- Stewart Museum
- Pointe-à-Callière, Montréal Archaeology and History Complex